The Communications Committee of the LWVMC is considering how to improve all the League’s communication tools. It has prepared a very short survey to obtain your feedback on usefulness of the site to you. Please click here to take the survey and let us know what you find helpful, or not, and what more you would like to see.
9:30-10 AM Social Time: Come for coffee and treats
Renewal reminders went out to all League members in August and again in October. If you have not yet renewed please do so as soon as you can. Information is also on the Join Us page.
Public Events (come and bring a friend!)
- January 2015 - Action Meeting Time of Day Change - It continues to be the first Monday of the month and is held in the League conference room, F138, around the corner from the League office.
- Bay Area League Day - save the day January 31, 2015.
- Board and Executive Committee Briefs
- Member Survey: How do you use the LWVMC website
- Education Committee continues support for strong start
- LWVUS works the hill
- LWVC Success in the legislature
Read it online today
The Marin chapter produced 3 candidate debates this fall with CMCM. You may watch them all here. They are for the State Assembly District 10, Marin Healthcare District and Marin Municipal Water District Div 3.